Friday, June 19, 2020

June 2020 Update



Hello Friends!
It's been 8 months since I've written. 
Time flies, even when you're not having fun. 
Have you been a little preoccupied with covid? It's been crazy the past few months.
Nothing much has changed for me since we've been shut down. 
Seriously. 

The only place I drive myself is to the chiropractor twice a month. 
I used to stop at the grocery store next to the chiro for produce, but that's about the only thing I don't do anymore. I leave all the grocery shopping to my husband.
He's still been working the whole time, both our daughters are, as well. 
We flew across the country for our daughter's elopement.  The 4 flights we were on (two there, two back) were packed. 
We had a small ceremony and a family gathering before we left. 

Mercury toxicity, Andy Cutler Chelation, Andy Cutler Protocol

Nobody came down with covid. 

*****************************************


Enough of that - where am I now?

Myhealinglymejournal.blogspot.com, mercury toxicity, amalgam fillings, Andy Cutler Chelation



Starting Round 90 again on Monday , since I missed a dose and had to end it.
I was able to do ok on 8 mg alpha lipoic acid. I'm still at 2.5 mg DMPS. I will raise my dose to 3 mg DMPS when I get to 12 mg in about a month.
My goal is to get to 50 mg ala by the end of 2020. 
Hopefully more good things will happen by then.

Thought I'd share the difference between how I felt in the dump and how I feel now.  


During my 22 month long dump:
I felt like I belonged in a nursing home.
I thought the dump would never end.
I could barely walk across our house  - with a walker.
I didn't care if my house was a mess (odd for a type A personality)
I had meltdowns after being out in public (too loud, too many people).

If I had any "stress" from being in a car, loud noises, etc., I would just all of a sudden burst out crying - without emotion, and without any reason.
I didn't care if I woke up the next day.
I couldn't feel any emotion at all.
I cried every day for no reason.
I was afraid to be alone in public.
I was up 5 or 6 times a night to go to the bathroom. 
Yes, my dump was hellacious!



Mercury toxicity, Andy Cutler Chelation, Andy Cutler Protocol



Compare that to today:
My head feels good, most of the time and I can feel emotion now.
I'm able to do some chores around the house: laundry, tidying up, emptying dishwasher, sweeping, organizing. 
I don't spend all day in bed.
I'm walking 2,000 - 2500 steps a day.
We've started a garden and I'm able to navigate the stair down from the deck. 
I'm able to do some light gardening.
I'm able to work on kitchen designs.
Oh, and I don't have to take an Adrenal Cortex supplement throughout the day...



Mercury toxicity, Andy Cutler Chelation, Andy Cutler Protocol

I still get tired easily if I exert too much energy, but at least I don't feel like crying when I work myself to hard. I am also able to push through a little and keep going when I've worked a lot and am really tired. 
I only use my walker around the house to steady myself about 5% of the time, or on a bad day, which is rare. It takes a lot of energy to keep yourself upright when you're balance is off...
...and I'm sleeping better- most nights.

My 6 most bothersome are dizziness, which leads to brain fog, numbness in lower legs/feet, extreme muscle tightness, fatigue (when exerting energy) and urgency. 

If I could get rid of just 3 or 4 symptoms, they would be the dizziness which leads to brain fog , fatigue and extreme muscle tightness. I could deal with the rest.

That's all for now. I hope to have more good news about more good progress soon.


Thanks for stopping by,

Pam


















 

No comments:

Post a Comment